Windows 7 developed by Microsoft is marked with various enhanced features. Its innovative graphical interface is one of its strongest points. It has got an awesome task bar. But the users of windows 7 build 6801 may not find it in their copy of windows 7. So the following procedure is for them to enable the awesome task bar in their windows 7 build 6801.
- Open command prompt and type the following commands.
- takeown /f %windir%\explorer.exe
- cacls %windir%\explorer.exe /E /G %username%:F (if username contains spaces then enclose it in quotes)
- taskkill /im explorer.exe /f
- cd %windir%
- Start unlockProtectedFeatures.exe
After the protected feature lock state has been changed, launch the shell by hitting the launch button. So this is how users of windows 7 can enable the super task bar.