A welcome note or any other inspirational message displayed on starting the windows looks cool. The message can also be some sort of reminder that you want to see every time you log in to Windows. Creating a start up message in Windows 7 is very simple and requires a very simple process to follow.
- Go to the Start menu. Type regedit in search box and hit the Enter key to open the Registry Editor.
- In Registry Editor, navigate to
- Find the LegalNoticeCaption in the right panel of the Registry Editor. Double click it to modify or right click it and select the option of Modify.
- Type the message title in the given field of Value Data. Press OK.
- Now double click the option of LegalNoticeText, given just below the LegalNoticeCaption. Double click it to modify.
- Type your desired message in the Value Data field.
- Press the OK button to finish the process.
- Exit Registry Editor and restart the computer to see your start up message.