When you install Windows 7 it comes in blue theme, but through certain settings you are able to configure these Windows color settings in a much more advanced manner. To have a great look on the program windows, taskbar and the start menu, changing colors obviously affect the ?glass? edges.
Steps to Change Aero Color in Windows 7:
- First step is to type the ?change window colors? in the search field of start menu.
- In order have an affect on the Windows 7 Classic theme click on the top link which is ?change window glass color?.
- If you have already changed your transparency settings then in the Control Panel the Window 7 will open the ?Change the color of your Window, Start Menu and taskbar?.
- With more advanced settings the Windows 7 comes ?built-in? with 16 color swatches and there is transparency under those checkbox.
- You can make changes in color whenever you want and by clicking on Cancel all the changes will be removed and you can see that the settings will be restored again.
- The ?Color Intensity?, ?Hue?, ?Saturation? and ?Brightness? are the options available in the settings so that you can customize Windows/Start Menu and taskbar in a more proper manner.