What things that you need before Windows 7 installation? If you are first time installing Windows 7 and don’t know what pre-installation you required in your computer then this tutorial will tell you all.
How to prepare you’re your for Windows 7?
- Download and then install Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. It tells you that what things you need for Windows 7 but not present into your system. Link to download Windows 7 Upgrade advisor is:
- Check whether your computer contains 32 bit processor or 64 bit processor.
- Analyze upgrades that you require whether like if you have to upgrade to Vista or custom installation.
- Make decision that which Windows 7 version you need
- During installation, your computer must be connected to internet because Windows 7 will probably prompt you to install security and updates for hardware driver.
- It is good idea to upgrade to any antivirus program. Once you are done with upgrading, you have to run these programs and then turn them off. After Windows 7 installation, turn on antivirus program or install your desired antivirus app that fulfills your Windows 7 requirements.
Please note! Windows 7 does not contain Windows mail and Outlook Express, so if you want these programs you can import all data to Windows live mail and second option is install another email program.